Saturday, November 20, 2010

Mighty Acts of Creation

Wow....what a great resource. As a mom to four children, I am always looking for ways to educate my children about the things of God. I have just finished,
God's Mighty Acts in Creation, by Starr Meade, and I am impressed. The devotional reads as if you are listening to your favorite Sunday School teacher
telling the many interesting and wonderful Bible stories from both the Old and New Testament. I received this book for purpose of review
from www.crossways.org/blog. This devotional is taken from a Creationist viewpoint and is a wonderful way to teach your children interesting facts of each of
the days of creation. At the end of each day there is a section called, as for me and my house, that encourages discussion for your family or class.
I would recommend this book and I give it 5 stars
.

No comments: